Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Something about keeping it to myself?

I must admit there is something that I've noticed about myself recently that I have found quite strange in relation to my time spent here. The more anger and violence I spout with my time here, I've found the more I'm willing to not care about the words that I use about these subjects elsewhere, where politeness and censorship should reign supreme. I'm thinking that there is a bit of the Pandora's box element in this blog site, something evil that I cannot re-place within myself. Perhaps it is just that these people are really that stupid and couldn't manage their way out of a revolving door, or perhaps it is that my stress level is at a previously-unknown level so high that it is unrecognizable and I have been successfully able to release it back to a point where it was previously just very very high. In any case, this is just about the only "sorry" you are going to get from me on this site, so enjoy the quotations, because I'm not apologizing for anything that is placed here. Short of the few that understand the phrase "transit war" to it's finest construction, (and maybe just a handful of others) you all suck. You all should get jobs as vacuum salespeople and do the home demonstrations by just driving around and asking to suck dirt off of the floor. You are more useful than the finest of vacuum cleaners and could probably get paid better, not to mention die an early death and more will be left for those who actually consider others as something more than puppets to play with, people to hurt, or things to impregnate so that you can multiply and spread your evil disease even further. Just be happy that I'm using any kind of punctuation!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Wolfman said...

Transit War! We shall topple the heinous transit gods and watch their kingdom crumble! ALL HAIL Transit War!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home