Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guest Bloggers: Unite!

Okay, just as a further-ment of the social type experiment that I am exacting on this blog, I have asked a few of my co-workers as well as friends (one very special) to guest-blog, and add their thoughts on this page, I hope to have some kind of organization to it so that you can see all of our posts separately, but as this is all free, I wouldn't expect that kind of service would be so easily attained. Anyhow, I want to formally welcome them, and know that I have set up some guidelines for them (God, I hope that they read this! lol.)

* Post what you like, no holds barred, the internet is for free speech, you know.

* Keep in mind, I am watching.

* Yes Sierra, you aren't cool enough.

* I may ask for an edit, but feel free to tell me where to go, but kindly, please.

* Sierra definitely isn't cool enough for a blog.

* Yes, Erinn, I love you, so quit pestering me to mention your name.

If any of you 'anonymous' people out there are wanting to give this a try, let me know, and I'll be happy to think about trying to allow myself to consider giving you enough time of my day to allow you to possibly think about spending enough time writing something that should otherwise be very important to you. But then again, you could just take the advice below and become a vacuum salesperson. Either way, let me know.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are wrong, I'm just too cool! And you know it.

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, i did not pester you or ask you to mention me, i asked IF you did...now i feel like an ass for even asking..and i do not appreciate it....but........knowing you as i know you...im not surprised..and i still love you more than you love me...ya loser! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home