Movin' on up....
Life has a funny way of reminding you what is truly important.
Pushes here and pulls there to remind you just how good things are.
My life has been steadily been heading in a more positive direction for some time now. More and more often, I feel comfortable with who and what I am slowly becoming, where as before I was just trying to be better than I was, without focus, without a specific desire in mind.
There are those of you who have noticed, but not said anything about my melancholy as of late. A lot has been going on. Let's list just a couple...
-Work.. ever so dramatic and unstable.
-School.. from one to the next, and not forgetting the well meaning career counselor that is assigned to me until I find a "job".
-Union.. This has been a focus of late, but as I noted yesterday, it's creating more problems for me than is really worth my time, integrity and respect.
-Girlfriend.. Erinn and I still talk now and then, not much lately, but still there (as friends).
-Finances.. Getting prepared to finally end the blackade of my freedom..man it's been too long.
Things are going well in all of these endeavors, even the union that I see becoming a losing fight, may soon turn around for the better, just without my presence.
Today I had a bit of a financial crisis, a snafu, so to speak. It really made me think about what and who were important to me. Changes are coming. Hopefully soon. Things are getting better. Life goes on....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home