Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ahh..evil 6 days of the week, but it is Friday once again.

I'll keep this short and sweet, so that all those who dwell upon the anger and rage that I spout within these bytes and bits shant go without for too long.

Sometimes, just sometimes, we must acknowledge those people, without whom, we as individuals would be lesser, ignorant, hapless beings.

Erinn - for without whom I would be less a man, and less a human, I love and thank thee.

Ryan - for without whom I cannot phase in transit war, or spend endless evenings comtemplating stupidities' finest constructions, I thank thee.

Sierra - for without whom, well, coolness would not be an issue, and video return would be a thing of the past, I thank thee.

Chris T. - for without whom, I couldn't have learned to express my inner nerd so brightly and confidently, I thank thee.

Anna - for without whom, I really probably wouldn't have much to say on this site, I thank thee, although begrudgedly.

Toney - for without whom, I would have probably set the building ablaze a'la Office Space, I thank thee.

Fred - for without whom, I would feel even more a unsocial dweeb, I thank thee.

Mom - for without whom, I would not have the kindness and patience I often throw to the wind, I thank thee.

Dad - for without whom I would not have ADD or musical talent, I thank thee.

Bro's - for without whom I would have fewer insecurities, but fewer accomplishments to overcome, I thank thee.

This is just the short list, and I care not to go further. This is Good Friday. This is for good friends, family, and loving life to its' true splendor. Tonight, I raise a toast and thank all of you for making me a better, wiser, kinder, more loving, social, nerdy, non-pyro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home