Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Emergence of Drew

Like a moth into a butterfly...except a little more manly..lol

Drew has come.

That's not meant in a kinky like sex kinda come. Ok..Rewrite...

Drew is present.

Life is good.

Now all the pieces of transit war have come full circle.

I'm finishing up my certifications so that I can get a real job and move out.

Did I mention transit war? heheheheheh

Life is good.

Chris T.-- Let me know when you are going out next, I might actually be able to attend without jeopardizing my ability to work the following day...NO MORE WEEKENDS!!!!!...Much, much fun to be had.

It will always be darkest right before the dawn, the time where you aren't sure which direction(s) things will head. With the updates that I've seen from Sierra and Ryan, somebody kicked a snowball at the top of the mountain and a whole lot of $#!T has come tumbling down, and looks to be creating an avalanche of after-effects. The inadequacy of management is definitely beginning to break their own backs. This was to be seen, but I wasn't thinking it was going to be this early and this often. Mrs. Booksmart can't put anything together in real life, and Mr. I-dont-care-I'm-just-waiting-for-retirement-benefits-to-kick-in-before-I-say-fuck-you-all-I-quit does just enough to keep his job, or make it look sufficiently busy to look like he is.

That other personal stuff I was complaining about was my brain-transmission saying that I was in too high of a gear to be going that slow. Everything seems to mesh now. Just needed to realize that time will save all. Even those who don't deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home