Monday, January 08, 2007

For all those who dare to dream....

For all those who dare to dream that I remember anything that I put up here for more than three days, you have severely overestimated my ability to remember, as well as underestimated the entire reason that I blog. Much like our friend Chris, most often it is to rid myself of evils that accrue throughout my lifetime, and for questions that I would never have the gall to ask anyone aloud.

This is the dark corner of my mind that noone sees as I smile at them and greet them warmly as if nothing were ever wrong in my life.

DO NOT, under any circumstance, build these words to be anything more than an attempt to euthanize my brain so that I don't have to deal with the thoughts that I put down on this "page". Any one who is slandered, insulted, or otherwise criticized by words on this page, or any other I've written, should really re-consider themselves and figure out what they really should evaluate themselves by.

I fear that everyone has become too sensitive to anger, that should someone become assertive in their manner, that everyone else just skirts along out of their way and cow-tows (sp?) to their every whim.

This is the kind of behavior that people like the wicked witch of the office feed on, and in fact, desire.

So, all of you, grow up!

Get your own values of how you should be, and quit depending on everyone else's to sum up the whole of your being. GEEZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home