Strange is good, right?
I've got a few kudos for my last post. My boss is playing mental chess with me. My friend Chris is RE-enlisting with the armed services. Things are just strange.
I'm happy, well content with where my life is going. The only thing I can really say is wrong with my life right now is how stupidly comfortable I am with my living situation. That's good, right?
Things are just changing...and letting go of things, both good and bad alike in this process, is somewhat confusing. I mean I want to move on with my life and be a creative, productive individual again, just hard when I feel like I've finally started to become what I wanted to be, and it's because of who I'm around and who I've been with.
Boss-types-- Even though I don't think that they'll ever see this, and I hope that they don't, because of the implications it might mean, but my employment hasn't been a complete disaster, despite how I may have made it seem so. Good things have come from the time spent there. (Although more by my own making than theirs, for sure.) I hope that you all take the opportunity to make it a better place than anyone could have ever thought possible. Seriously.
Coworkers-- (This includes everyone..) My proverbial hat is off to you all who make working less like working. Without you people, I think I would have easily quit a long time ago. Here is to hoping that the Union is everything that we could ever hope it would be and more (money for everybody). Notables: (in order of recent memory) Ryan, Reggie, Melanie, John, Randolph, Fred, ex-Sierra, ex-Chris...and everyone else I can't remember off the top of my head. Thanks for making the (quite possibly worst employer I've ever worked for in terms of business savvy and procedures) job a little easier to do over the years.
Chris- WHY? I guess it's all a part of life, as much as I need to change, I guess we all must at one point or another. I suppose that the amount of risk is equivalent to the amount of reward on this one???...
I just think far too much about this all....and I love you all. I would love to say that being a part of my life is a privilege easily taken away..but I could never take away what I have shared with you all, and I wouldn't want to even if I could. Especially you, Erinn, even through it all. Yeah, I love you too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home