An Old Story Ends, and A New Story Begins
I haven't really let anyone really know yet, except a select few, just because I really wasn't sure if it was something that I was certain that I really wanted. Really. It's just such a big step and commitment for me.
I am beginning a new chapter in my life. I dont know where yet, and I dont know exactly what as, but I've made a decision to join the United States Navy, full time, active duty.
There is a possibility of me joining as a Cryptologic Technician, which would include working on the computers and the networks that are used for intelligence gathering, which would include me getting a top secret clearance of some kind, which makes it sound twice as cool (and much more lucrative later). There is also a couple of other classifications within that job that I think that would be really enjoyable and entertaining, for a job at least.
Alas, that means I (gloriously) get to leave my hometown behind, and I'll probably start a new blog, as I think this one has met its' end, as far as the reasons I started it and all...I'll probably post the new address when I make it up, and that would constitute the last entry for this blog.
I'm kinda nervous about the change, as change is always challenging in that manner, making new friends and facing new problems, but welcome it in the way that I need to be challenged and move onward and upward into life again.

1 Comments:
Let me know if you need any advice...LighterTopZ
Post a Comment
<< Home