Monday, February 26, 2007

Select the One Best Answer...

Just so you all know, I spent the last weekend, besides the party at Sierra's that was just "uber-cool"...reading. studying. Selecting the One Best Answer. Am I sounding like I want to throttle someone? GOOD. Because I do!

I'm so looking forward to this part of my life being over. The part where I'm stuck in po-dunk-ville spending endless hours in my room studying for something that never seems to come.

Well, I don't know that everyone here knows, but I've been letting it slowly be known that the end of my time at Veolia is VERY soon approaching. I find myself being more and more mad at fucking CHICO STATE STUDENTS! The ones that are nice and talk about things other than their medications and their fucked up lives.. something is just not right in my world.

I need to move on in the worst way..because I think my job is slowly taking my sanity. And moving out of my parents house, while nice to live while you've got no other choice, is the bane of my existance at this point, slowly sucking the happy out of the Drew-meister.

I've decided to move out at the end of March..(or in case of emergency, April)..and I'm GOING to *ENJOY* my FREEDOM!! (like he says at the end of Braveheart...)

I'm not sure where exactly I'll be moving to..first indications are saying Sacramento, but things could change pretty quickly. I have the whole world open to me. I could go anywhere. I'm just looking for the best opportunity to be happy. For now, this is the one best answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home