Monday, January 23, 2006

Drew Long....blogger?

It has been pointed out to me that I like to write too long of blogs. To your tired eyes, I apologize. To those who I take too much out of your workday to make you read the entire new blog, I apologize. To all of the rest of you, thanks for not complaining. ENOUGH SAID!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Wolfman said...

I didn't say too long, I just said that it required a commitment before embarking upon the literary journey that is your blog. :-] Or something like that.

 
At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I said long winded. However I am not a nay-sayer! I was going to leave this comment on your other page but I can't defend myself becasue I don't have a stinking blog. I never said I didn't believe you had a girl I didn't even know there was one until I started reading here :-)~ You can attack my coolness but you can't accuse me of being a nay-sayer. I wont stand or sit for it. There now my comment is longer than your post. :-)

 
At Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:36:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should take as much, or as little, space as you need to say what you need to say--it is your blog after-all. We can always skim the longer posts when we're not as much in the mood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home