Professional Blogger-dom
No I dont get paid. But I'm proud to call myself a professional blogger. You wanna know why? I spend so much time doing it, I ought to get paid! *cheeseball laugh*
Seriously though. Too much time spent doing this lately...I think that more people should be 'joining me' *ahem* SIERRA *ahem* and being a guest blogger and increasing their coolness factor. That's right. You heard it right here. Increase your coolness factor by becoming a guest blogger...all you gotta do is COME TO THE DARK SIDE SIERRA!!!!
Edit: Chris, the dark side calls for you as well...yes, yes, you have been only shortly awakened to its powers...come closer so that you may entertain the full force of the power of the dark side of the blog...

2 Comments:
So let me get this straight, first I'm not cool enough to be a guest blogger and now if I want to be cooler I need to guest blog. Sheesh make up your mind!
sure, why not?
Post a Comment
<< Home