Monday, January 30, 2006

Pushing Buttons....

I've recently realized how much pushing buttons at work has become literally a pastime for me in recent months. This is evil, and I must apologize to any of you of whom I have trespassed upon in my quest to release the energies that have been pent up in my quest to get through school, work, and dealing with my relationship, along with my other daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.

Since I never really made any New Years' Resolutions, and since the 'day' has passed that most people have given up on the ones that they made less than 4 weeks ago anyhow, here is mine:

* Stop making work any harder for those around me, after all my goal was to make it easier, and I got lost in the middle of trying to accomplish something fruitful, and I apologize to those who I have made it more difficult for in the process.

* The perenennial wish to continue getting closer to making my own music recordings, although I have to admit, each year I get less and less ambitious about what that actually means.

* Try and be a more postive person, find a career I can live with, and finally get moved out of my parents place, maybe consider enjoying life more often; a little less production and a lot more enjoyment.

I think that pretty much covers it. I have pretty much felt like an asshole to ALL of my friends over the last week during which my tiredness and push-button negativity has come to it's full fruition. I truly apologize for any pain or suffering, even of those of the unknowing, I have caused in the last couple months. It ends with January, and the New Year begins anew in February. Good....two more days of torture!! heheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home